Kathryn Schwab, LLC (“Kathryn Schwab” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website kathrynschwabincluding all related webpages (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We collect both personal and non-personal information from and about website visitors. Personal information may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Non-personal information is information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form We also collect information automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Kathry Schwab Store
Upon purchase of an item in the Kathryn Schwab store, consumer details can be used by CUSTOMER REVIEWS LTD to send one email only asking for Feedback. They will not make further contact with any Consumer except:
- with the previous written consent of the Consumer;
- as required by law or by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction; and/or
- to inform the Consumer of a response you have made to his/her comments.
For full terms of service from CUSTOMER REVIEWS LTD, please refer to this site: https://www.cusrev.com/terms.html
How long we retain your data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To present our website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, kathrynschwab,com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. In addition, we use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting – which gives us insight into behavior information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level.
Our Advertising Partners
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Kathryn Schwab, LLC does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.